- Clients are not allowed to enter our office during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Clients must fill out our COVID-19 form prior to us arriving at their home.
- Employees must fill out a COVID-19 form prior to starting their shift.
- Masks are to be worn if there is more then one person in the same location.
It is the responsibility of our employees to always maintain proper social distancing from others. (6 feet apart)
- Social distancing measure may be difficult in some instances, if 2 workers are required for one job. In this case, both workers must be equipped with appropriate masks.
If there are issues to discuss with the general manager, they are to take the following measures prior to meeting in person:
- Call and discuss the issue over the phone.
- Take pictures and/or video call.
- As a last resort, meeting in person using proper social distancing measures and wearing masks is required.
Protect Yourself and Others
- Avoid high-touch areas, where possible, or ensure you clean your hands after.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve.
- If you or someone you live with have developed symptoms, you must stay home.
- Avoid all physical contact with others.
- Wash your hands and sanitize often.