Locally owned and operated (since 1999) HVAC looking for competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion projects in residential homes and light commercial. Looking for an energetic individual with great customer service skills, exceptional communication and knowledge of the city.Must have Grade 12 education with a valid driver’s licence and clean abstract. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocating general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and guidelines
- Thorough understanding of HVAC
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math
- Problem-solving abilities
Must be available to work Monday through Friday daytime and be available for rotating on call evenings and occasional weekends (during winter months) as required.
Excellent wages with benefit package. All hourly rates are dependent on licences and experience. Please submit resume by email.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be in touch should you be chosen for the next step!