Furnace & Heating System Installation
At Air1One Mechanical we offer a large assortment of furnaces, boilers, fireplaces, and zone heating appliances and we are a leading installer of radiant floor heating systems. Our team of skilled and experienced service technicians will help you repair, install and properly maintain your furnace or heating systems.
Carrier Product Line
Carrier systems have a range of fuel- efficient furnaces you are able to choose from. They are one of the top leaders in unprecedented comfort and energy economy. They are trusted to bring quiet, energy- efficient, consistent comfort to over a million homes.
Keeprite Product Line
KeepRite systems are built for quiet operation, reliability, and durability. You get the benefit of the latest technology and a heritage of quality in systems that deliver maximum comfort to your home.
Radiant Floor Heating
Why Radiant Floor Heating
- Clean – Because radiant doesn’t use blowers, it doesn’t circulate dirt, dust, pollutants or allergens throughout the home.
- Comfortable – Reaches every corner of the house. Even takes the chill out of kitchen, bathroom and lower level floors.
- Economical – Could reduce your heating bill dramatically. And saving energy is good for the environment.
- Guaranteed – When installed by an Upunor-trained professional. Upunor Radiant Heating System comes with an industry leading warranty.
- Practical – Upunor radiant floor heating concentrates the heat near the floor where you and your family can benefit from it.
- Versatile – Works with any kind of floor covering. Ideal for installations in concrete slabs: lower levels, basements and garages.
For more information about why Radiant Floor heating may be a choice for your new home, visit the following manufacturers:
Space / Zone Heating
With rising energy costs, many homeowners are considering the option of installing Space or Zone heating appliances in their home. Examples of Space or Zone heating appliances include gas and propane fireplaces. Gas, propane or even electric direct vent wall heaters or radiant floor heating.
Space or Zone heating allows you to employ zoned-heating principles in your home. Zoned-heating means you can turn down, or even turn off your central-heating furnace and only heat the area(s) you are actively using — such as a living room or bedroom. Space or Zone heating has become very popular with empty nesters as parents find themselves with more square footage than they are using and are looking for ways to save money on energy costs.
For more information on how Space or Zoned Heating can keep you warm and comfortable while saving you money, call 613.831.6811 today for a free consultation.
We also supply and install Monessen and Napoleon fireplaces. Contact us for pricing and availability.
The perfect mix of performance, quality and value, the Triangle Tube gas-fired wall-mount condensing boiler is ideal for any home and any budget. With added product features, the new generation of this popular boiler now offers even greater versatility and choice.
The benefits at a glance:
- Fits Any Home and Budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Outstanding Efficiency of 95.2% A.F.U.E. on all models.
- Lasting Performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.